Delivery and Return Policy
By purchasing products in the Jeroboam online store, you will be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1) Items available at the Jeroboam online store can only be purchased by people who have reached the legal drinking age in their country of residence.
2) Prices are displayed per bottle. All bottles are 75 cl unless otherwise stated typographical, product description, pricing, images and /or payment are accepted.
3) The description, pictures and any information on all products for sale on the Jeroboam online store can be changed without prior notice and may differ from the actual product delivered.
4) All items available at the Jeroboam online store are subject to availability. Prices can be changed without prior notice.
5) Current Portuguese legislation compels Jeroboam to charge 23% VAT . VAT is included in all prices displayed at the Jeroboam online store.
6) If Jeroboam cannot supply your order or any part of your order for immediate despatch, you will be contacted to discuss how you wish to proceed.
7) Jeroboam are able to dispatch items for delivery within 5-7 working days to EU and 7 working days for the rest of the world. Items are usually shipped via CTT-Portugal.
8) All the orders made trough the site of Jeroboam that will not be paid in the term of 15 days will be automatically cancelled, with the exception of the orders with the option of the payment with credit card – those will be cancelled on the following working day.
9) All Jeroboam products must be examined by the buyer immediately on receipt. In the event that you receive a product that appears to have been damaged in transit, you should refuse to accept delivery of the product and direct the courier to return the product to us. You must also sign the delivery note of the carrier with a comment stating the problem. Please notify us immediately, as all damaged products must be returned to us for inspection, along with a copy of the delivery note.
10) Jeroboam does not take the responsibility for deliveries made to the countries in which the respective law does not allow the entry of alcoholic beverages – being from the responsibility of the client the apprehension of the respective order. In case of devolution of the products Jeroboam will devolve only the amount of the merchandise.